Data we collect about you
Username:- registered users are required to provide a unique username, which they can use to login to their account. The username is also used to identify which teams that user has created. We do not ask for first name or last name.
Email address:- registered users are required to provide a valid email address which is used if you need to reset your password to gain access to your account. We do not have a newsletter or send other communications other than to activate and recover passwords.
Pro account users can optionally choose to provide additional information such as facebook page and twitter username. We do not use the information, it is optional and shown on the user's profile if they provide it.
This website uses ‘cookies’ via Google Analytics to collect some data about visitors. The cookies used on this site do not identify people nor do they collect personal data about visitors.
Find out more about Google Analytics tracking.
Cookies are common on the world-wide-web. We use them to identify logged in users. No personal information is stored in cookies. Third party cookies are created by Google Analytics and Google AdSense for advertising and affiliate marketing. You can use the site without cookies enabled, although some features may not be available.
For more information about EU Cookie law (e-Privacy Directive) please visit the Information Commissioner‘s Office website at www.ico.gov.uk. For more information about Google Analytics please visit developers.google.com/analytics/.
We store collected data such as username and email addresses. This enable us to provide access to features for account holders and also means we can prevent re-use of usernames for impersonation. If you wish to have your data removed or want to know what data we hold for you, please contact us.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.